Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Solo Exhibition: Wake Forest University Medical Center


"Star Spangled Skies"
Fine Art in Heath Care
Solo Exhibition (Photography): "Capture A Cloud"
Wake Forest University Medical Center, NC
April 1 - June 1, 2011

"A Silver Lining"
I am very excited about my upcoming photography exhibition at the Wake Forest University Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC.   This is a collection of fifteen colorful photographs of pleasing and unexpected cloud images.  Fine art and photography in health care facilities requires entertainment value and universal appeal for patients and visitors.  I was thrilled to have my proposal chosen and look forward to my visit to Winston-Salem next week. 

If you would like to see all fifteen images, I will be happy to send you the link--just email at, marthaspak@gmail.com. 
http://www.marthaspak.com 




No comments: